Serial Range: 112,XXX (Likely made 1932-1933)
Believe to be a Model 30 Bore:.459”(cat.461)
Reversed Leadpipe design
Bell Material: Yellow brass 30/46
Bell Type: 1-piece , 4-1/2”
Bell Braces: Curved X; Offset Tuning Brace
This is a very lively horn.
Great tone and very 1930's sound concept - super crisp tone.
Good overall condition with honest wear
- Silver Plating 90% (has a few touch ups with silver varnish)
- Bell is nice and straight
- Valves are quick and look super clean
- Nice pop from all slides
- All slides in great condition
- Missing top tuning rod only (used to connect main tuning slide to brace) - not necessary.
- Leadpipe has a few ripples near the mpc receiver (perhaps from removing a stick mpc in the past).
- This horn can come with the original case if you wish to pay a little extra in the shipping.
(We would ship outside the case and wrap the horn and case separately to prevent damage)